Sunday 3 September 2017

And now it's my turn!


So, I've been a little absent over the summer as I really do like to spend some quality time with my family and have some fun! But that doesn't mean I haven't been busy too. I can honestly say that I have had the busiest but the most fun summer I have had in a long time, including a trip to Glasgow with my momma, a nice long holiday in the sun with my family,  a fantastic trip to Okka Treff retreat to teach mixed media in Norway, and finally a last-minute camping trip before school begins! Photos and a round up to follow .... 

But now it is time to announce the next round of the Alla & Create  summer tournament challenge. This has been a really fun blast around the world with several challenges, give-aways, prizes, and huge amounts of inspiration.It's a wonderful no-pressure challenge and you can join at any time so if you haven't done so already it's not too late.

Just look at what the Africa team came up with!


Here's a few sneak peeks of my project art journal pages. If you click here it will take you to the challenge page where you can see full project step-by-step photos and instructions. What are you waiting for?!




2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, it's been ages since I last visited your blog. Sounds like you had an awesome summer!!! Blessings as you get ready for what's to come as we move into the winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gorgeous warm (African) tones you used on your journal page and Tracy's birds look right at home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!