Saturday 13 May 2017

Announcing Art Journal Summer School 2017!

                               

Woohoo! I'm so happy and excited to share with you that I'm going to be teaching as part of Art Journal Summer School 2017, with the wonderful Marieke Blokland at the helm! This is a wonderful course, perfect for the summer months, as each video lasts only about 15 minutes and uses a limited number of supplies to fit in a small toiletries bag so it's perfect for your on-the-go summertime art journaling!


I REALLY enjoyed being a part of this last year. I think it is a wonderful concept and I loved the short, snappy, and totally inspiring videos.



And just look at who else is on board. Woop woop! I think I am in very good company ;-)



The course is open for early bird sale now *click here*,  begins 1st July 2017, and continues over the summer months. 

So, what do you get?
  • 10 weeks on-line summer course
  • 12 amazing and inspiring teachers
  • Short (approx 15 minutes) inspiring video lessons
  • All lessons downloadable
  • Minimal supplies needed


Want to see some sneaky peeks of my class? Ok then... here ya go! My video runs in two parts, and this year I decided on a theme of summertime angels. But of course, there is a LOT of colour involved, but then you might expect that from me ;-)




So come along and join us *click here* and make the most of the summer. Getting out and about is the perfect excuse for a bit of art journaling on the go. See you there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!